Therapy Resource Center
is hiring Occupational Therapists
– Early Intervention and Pediatric Therapy
Therapy Resource Center is always interested in discussing career opportunities
with qualified and energetic candidates.*
Occupational Therapists – Early Intervention and Pediatric Therapy
Where: Therapy Resource Center, Reading, PA
Be your own boss with flexible hours. TRC is looking for part-time licensed speech therapists in Lancaster and Lebanon to join our growing and dynamic organization and advance your career. This is a great opportunity to be part of a team of dedicated professionals. TRC hires knowledgeable, organized, energetic professionals with outgoing personalities and a passion for helping children.
Occupational therapists provide Early Intervention and pediatric in-home therapy, serving patients from birth through age 21 and their families.
Occupational Therapist job function:
• Analyze and treat skeletal, neuromuscular and cognitive restrictions and develop and implement appropriate therapy measures
• Help patients develop their interaction and communication skills, refinement of motor skills and educate them in self-care abilities, especially for older children
• Assess patient’s progress and develop treatment changes as needed
• Develop games and non-verbal exercises to engage infants and toddlers to cooperate in treatment
• Suggest and participate in transition planning
Must be licensed in Pennsylvania
1 year of experience preferred
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Positive attitude and passion for helping children and their families
All therapists must be Pennsylvania licensed.
The P.L.A.Y. Project
The P.L.A.Y. Project is a proven therapy program for children with autism. PLAY Project therapists train parents to help children connect, communicate and build relationships with others. Learn more about the program at The P.L.A.Y. Project Helps Autistic Children www.playproject.org.
Created by Richard Solomon, MD in 2001, and based on the DIR® (Developmental, Individualized, Relationship-based) theory of Stanley Greenspan, MD, the program emphasizes the importance of helping parents become their child’s best P.L.A.Y. partner.
Full-service, in-school therapy solutions for children ages 12 to 21
Improving Your LifeTM
Full-service, in-school therapy solutions for ages 3 to 11
Public and Private School
Full-service, in-school therapy solutions for children ages 3 to 21